Vermont Spring Yoga Retreat
May 13-15, 2016
Spring is a time for awakening and renewal and a perfect time for a yoga retreat. Celebrate more daylight and warmer weather and join us at Metta Earth to nourish your mind, body and soul with inspiring yoga, peaceful meditation experiences in nature, delicious, home grown, completely organic food, the beauty of a mountain farm, and warmth of community.
- Enjoy four expert yoga teachers guiding you with enlivening yoga classes
- Nurture your body with teas, juices, spring greens, and vital healing foods
- Cleanse with pure mountain air and water
- Connect with the healing presence of nature
- Find new ease and a sense of wonder in meditation
- Breathe consciously to revitalize every cell and calm the mind
- Relax into the comfort and companionship of a yoga community
As spring comes into fullness with apple blossoms and tender, wild edible greens, lambs sprinting, and mountains alive with new leaves, give yourself this gift of a rejuvenating yoga retreat!
Room in Main House: $575.00
- Two nights shared accommodations in the main house, yurt, or camping.
- Organic & locally grown meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, & dinner, Sunday breakfast & lunch)
- Daily morning and afternoon yoga asana classes
- All other program sessions
*Does not include transportation to Metta Earth.
Cancellation Policy: Full payment is required to reserve your reservation for the program. You may receive a full refund minus a $45 processing fee up to one month prior to the program. Any cancellations after that are not eligible for a refund. If the student finds another participant to take his/her spot at the same cost, a refund may be available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Meals & Accommodations
Metta Earth is nestled in the quietude of the mountains, the stunning headwaters of the New Haven river with abundant waterfalls and pools for swimming, wilderness trails to walk or bike, and 158 acres of Metta Earth land to explore.
Meals are vegetarian and lovingly prepared with seasonal, local and organic foods, much of our food comes from our own 3⁄4 acre organic garden and farmstead. Participants assist and have the opportunity to learn about harvesting, cooking, putting food by, and other aspects of organic, local food.
Options for sleeping accommodations include peaceful rooms in the main Metta Earth house, shared space in one of the yurts, or space to set up your own tent.
The Metta Earth main house provides bathrooms, laundry, phones, wireless internet, library, kitchen and dining facilities, and teaching, study, and practice space.